An arcade game or coin-op game is a coin-operated classic entertainment game machine typically installed in public businesses such as restaurants, bars and amusement arcades. Jump back to the 80’s till 90’s, grab the joystick and prepare your skills with the arcade classic game with cabinet. Modern technology has allowed for them to be designed for mobility and affordability without sacrificing size and quality.
- Name: Arcade Classic Game Console / Arcade machine
- Material: Plywood, Maica, Acrylic
- Power: 3,000 watts, 13amps
- Summary: Plywood, high quality game CPU, high quality LED display monitor, high quality joystick & button, full maica covered.
- 27″ LCD screen display.
- 2 Players mode available for most of the game.
- Simple to play joystick and button controls.
- Over 2,200 retro classic 90’s games available such as Combat, King of Fighter, Street Fighter, Super Mario, Pacman, and many more.
- Able to set free activation mode, coin mode or adjustment for the difficulty level of the game mode.